It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas….and there’s no better place to get in the festive spirit than Bath! From classic movies on the big screen to traditional carols at the magnificent Bath Abbey, here’s the second in our two-part blog piece aimed at helping you come up with some creative and fun things to do in Bath this Christmas 2019! But which one appeals most to you? To read the rest of our ideas, click here.
1. Take a magical stroll through the illuminations at Stourhead or admire over 20 beautifully decorated Christmas trees at Lacock Abbey, all courtesy of the wonderful National Trust South West.
2. Enjoy the timeless tale of Raymond Briggs’ The Snowman on the big screen at The Forum, accompanied by the superb Bath Philharmonia orchestra.
3. Get your skates on at Bath on Ice in Royal Victoria Park and go for a glide around Bath’s best outdoor ice rink.
4. Be part of the traditional Christmas carols at the beautiful Bath Abbey and join one of its informal shopper’s carol services.
5. Get cosy in the Abbey Hotel’s pop up Apres-Ski Bar with mulled wine, twinkling lights and snow-dusted pines.
6. Enjoy the magic of pantomime in Beauty and the Beast at Theatre Royal Bath.
7. Indulge in a festive cocktail or three at one of these best drinking spots in Bath.
8. Start planning your New Year’s Eve in Bath celebrations….! So that completes our top 16 festive things to do in Bath this Christmas 2019! Don’t forget to check out the rest of our ideas here. Anything we’ve missed off our list? Share with us on our Facebook or Twitter pages now! Happy festive countdown…