For our website, we collect information automatically and through the use of electronic tools including cookies. For example, we may log information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and we do not use this to identify any individual.
What are cookies
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are common practice with almost all professional websites, and help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
The cookies we use enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
• To speed up your searches
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
There are two main types of cookies, both of which are used by Pritchards:
• Session cookies – allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term.
• Persistent cookies – are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered.
Third Party Cookies
Links to other sites
Please note that this website also contains link buttons and content from various social media networks. This enables you to easily share content from our website with your social media networks. If you use these features, these social media websites may store cookies on your device/computer. Please visit these social media websites directly to read the information about which cookies may be stored on your device/computer, along with their own privacy policies.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions to further improve, please contact: Pritchard and Partners Ltd, 11 Quiet Street, Bath, BA1 2LB; tel: 01225 466 225; email: email@example.com